We are ICB Accredited and pride ourselves on providing a professional and friendly service to clients across Shropshire.
All businesses are required to keep accurate records for both taxation and VAT purposes. The Hollies Bookkeeping Services in Shropshire can ensure that your accounts are completed more efficiently, which should in turn avoid late filing penalties.
The preparation of your annual accounts and other business reports depends on accurate and timely bookkeeping. The Hollies Bookkeeping Services can assist your business by:
- Entering purchase ledger documents (bills)
- Entering sales ledger documents (sales invoices)
- Preparing bank re-conciliations
- Preparing trial balances
- Producing creditor and debtor report
- Setting up computerised or manual bookkeeping systems
- Profit and Loss Summaries, monthly and year to date
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Year End accounts.
(Our software of preference is Xero (Cloud) used in conjunction with DEXT. We also can file Year end Self- Assessments to HMRC, Partnership tax Returns and Limited Company Accounts to Companies House and HMRC or via the clients own accountant.)
Our aim is to take the hassle of your bookkeeping away – by outsourcing your bookkeeping to us it will save you valuable time. We take the work away, deliver back to you the relevant reports and liaise with your accountant if you wish. We work with all types of small to medium size businesses whether you are a sole trader, partnership or limited company.
We can make things easier for you
We remove the stress of bookkeeping by completing the following tasks:
- Efficiently processing and filing the paperwork
- Producing monthly Sage reports for you and your accountant to review and to act upon
- Managing and producing your VAT returns
- Liaising with your accountant, on your behalf, if appropriate
- Liaising with HMRC if required, and with your authorisation
Your paperwork can then be filed, subject to your requirements, which helps you and your accountant to find documents quickly. The reports are delivered in a format that your accountant will like, giving them more time to spend with you, helping you to develop the your business. This can be done on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis dependent on your requirements.