Over 800,000 businesses in the UK trust SAGE to help them manage their business. From single person start-ups to stock exchange giants, Sage works with all sizes of business.
Here at The Hollies we use Sage Accounts for many of our clients.
Sage 50 Accounts Product, includes:
- Customers Module includes Customer Statements and Letters
- Suppliers Module includes Remittance Advices and CIS Tax Option (Available at an additional cost)
- Sales Invoicing includes Quotations Feature.
- Nominal Ledger and Budgets
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Basic Stock Control
- VAT Module (with Online Submissions)
- Credit Control Management Function
- Customer and Supplier Diary Integration
- Improved Financial Reporting
- Excel Integrated Reporting
- Quick Search Facility
- Quick Print Invoices
- Improved E-mail Functionality
- Accounting for Charities
- Sage One Accounts is really easy to set up and use
- No limits to invoices or transactions – invoices can be emailed directly to customer through Sage one Accounts, helping you get paid faster and saving time if integrated with Sage Pay.
- Electronically submit information to HMRC
- Manage and submit your VAT online – every transaction entered automatically calculates the VAT total, this can then be reconciled and submitted to HMRC directly.
- Unlimited access where and when you choose – unlimited access to Sage One from the office, at home or even from a coffee shop. All that is required is an internet-enabled device!
- Sage One Accounts can give a snapshot of business performance on the summary screen. View information including bank balance, top customer invoices and a Profit & Loss figure at a glance.